Tuesday 26 April 2016

New Homes Being Built On Property I Sold

I bought my home and it had lots of property with it. I recently decided to sell some of the property so I could get my home paid off faster. I haven't had a problem selling any of it. Most of the property that I have sold has went directly towards my home loan. I am happy I chose to do this. Now the property I have sold is being used to build new homes Austin on. Many people want to live in the country and that's where this property is at. There has been lots of construction going on around me. I am happy I was able to sell it for what I sold it for.

I am also relieved to have the home loan mostly paid for. I will be able to do so much more since I won't have a house payment for much longer. I was told by a friend of mine to check to see if there was a penalty for paying the loan off early. I haven't asked the bank yet, but I am going to. I would hate to get more fees because I paid it off before I was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment